We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Warehouse Assistant!
Salary - Competitive and depending on experience
Black Light currently have a full time vacancy within their Hires and Events team. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Assistant role will involve;
• Communicating with the Warehouse Manager in relation to stock levels to ensure appropriate database updates and maintenance
• Preparing and checking hire orders, ensuring accuracy and presentation are at their upmost level.
• Checking in and testing of equipment and completion of appropriate documentation
• Delivering equipment to site/customer as requested by Hires or Sales departments. Upholding appropriate protocol and completing relevant documentation.
• Compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policies within the Warehouse
The successful applicant will have the ability to work well alone or as part of a team, oversee casual staff following the instruction of the warehouse manager, be methodical and hard working with regards to picking orders and interpreting paperwork and be able to converse with colleagues and customers in a polite, professional manner. Flexible and willing to learn, the Warehouse Assistant will ensure that the standards set by the Warehouse Manager are adhered to and that they quickly support resolution to issues.
Previous experience within the sound and lighting industry is essential.
Please email your interest to email@example.com in the first instance, including a CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications is 8th Sept 2013