We are hiring: Warehouse Manager
A newly created role, we have an exciting and challenging management vacancy to develop and implement our warehousing and distribution systems. Responsible for the day-to-day running of Warehouse operations and its staff, the Warehouse Manager role will involve;
• Implementing processes and procedures
• Planning and executing the transportation of goods as per Company requirements
• Accurately recording all stock movements on the company's database.
• Proactive troubleshooting and early identification and actioning of issues.
• Ensuring staffing levels are appropriate to workload and adjusting accordingly
• Checking and maintaining all stock levels, logging any necessary repairs/adjustments and taking appropriate action.
• Ensuring compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policies within the Warehouse area.
• Attending monthly management meetings
• Providing first class customer service.
The successful applicant will have a enthusiastic driven and hands on approach. Ideally you will also have previously operated at Warehouse management level therefore have strong communication and customer service skills and experience of staff management. Previous experience within the sound and lighting industry would be an advantage, although not essential.
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, including a CV and covering letter and details of your current salary.
No Agencies Please
Black Light is a leading provider of light, stage, sound and AV solutions. We come from a theatrical background and therefore have a passion for finding innovative and creative solutions to the most technical of challenges. Our track record speaks for itself: We have been supplying products and services to schools, theatres, exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, heritage centres and private clients for over 25 years.
We work closely together and have strong team ethic where everyone shares responsibility for good management practice.